ALICE BROWNIES : Dosing: Each Lollipop contains 50mg of THC derived from Decarboxylated Trim
Ingredients: White Sugar, Corn Syrup, Jello, Trim
Packaging: Depending on the volume of product ordered and the variety, we use a combination of twist top containers, sealed bags, and everything is always double vacuum sealed before being sent in the mail to ensure an odorless arrival
Storage: Please store your Cannabis Lollipops in an airtight container in a cold and dry place such as the refrigerator, for maximum longevity.
By taking out the chocolate, with its inevitable fat and almost-inevitable sugar, Medrich was able to control and fine-tune the proportions of both. When she added back in the fat (via butter), the middles stayed softer. The Alice Brownies is the most famous and best-infused Marijuana product. It tastes the same, just like regular brownies. However, it contains a bit high amount of cocoa and baking powder. It is a very creamy and juicy texture, and this brownie contains more than a sufficient amount of THC. The THC ratio is 25-28%. Hence, please read our product description, order Alice Brownies from our site to get the best offer and quality over the internet. To explore cannabis seeds, various cannabis strains, and products, read our description below and get all your answers.
When she added back in granulated sugar, the crusts were shinier and more candy-like. Any cocoa will work, but natural (not Dutch process) will taste more richly of chocolate. Recipe adapted slightly from Bittersweet (Artisan, 2003) —Genius Recipes
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks, 140 grams) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups (250 grams) sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (80 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder (natural or Dutch-process)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cold large eggs
- 1/2 cup (65 grams) all-purpose flour (unsifted, measured by stirring briefly, spooning into the measuring cup until it’s heaped above the rim, then leveling it with a straight-edged knife or spatula — it should weigh nearly 2.5 ounces)
- 2/3 cup (65 grams) walnut or pecan pieces (optional)